The Next Generation of Walls™
It’s time to kick housewrap to the curb. ZIP System wall sheathing’s built-in water-resistive barrier keeps bulk water out during and after construction, and lets you say goodbye to housewrap forever. Simply install the panels, tape the seams, and you have a code-recognized structural panel, water-resistive barrier and air barrier all-in-one.
ZIP System wall combines the strength and stability of a high-performing panel with the enhanced weatherability provided by the product's water-resistive barrier. With an instant 180-day rough dry-in, you can schedule your subcontractors sooner, and you’ll never have to worry about housewrap tearing off or blowing away. Because ZIP System wall panels install in fewer steps than traditional housewrap, your houses will be finished faster and sold sooner, saving interest costs on construction loans.
ZIP System panels are marked with a pre-printed fastening guide for ease of installation. And best of all, ZIP System wall panels are backed by a 30-year limited warranty.
What Makes ZIP System Wall Sheathing The Best?
- Built-in water-resistive barrier eliminates housewrap for fast, easy installation and provides water and air resistance for protection during and after construction.
- Fastening guide aids in easy panel installation and serves as a guide during siding installation.
- Won’t blow off, tear or require rework like housewrap.
- Provides structural support and is made with same resins used in AdvanTech flooring.
- Specially engineered to allow moisture vapor to travel through the panel, allowing walls to breathe and dry out.
- No risk of water becoming trapped between housewrap and sheathing, which could result in moisture-related issues.
Thickness – 7/16” Sizes – 4’x8’, 4’x9’, 4’x10’
Thickness - ½” Size – 4’x8’
Special panel lengths now available for high wind zone applications - 4’ x 97-1/8”, 4’x109-1/8”, 4’x121-1/8”
Find Wall Sheathing near you
Request Literature about Wall Sheathing
Download Rebates for Wall Sheathing
Use our Wall Sheathing Cost Calculator