Quality Assurance Intern - Summer 2018
The Quality and Process Improvement Project Intern will be responsible for driving and managing improvement projects that influence the quality and optimization of Huber Engineered Woods’ products. Drives forward pre conceived projects, develop new projects and potential products. Manages, analyzes and summarizes product trials.
Location: Huber - Broken Bow, OK
• Works with cross functional teams in carrying out quality, product, and process improvement projects across multiple product lines.
• Identifies/recommends quality, product, and process improvement opportunities.
• Identifies/executes project and experiment design.
• Manages trials. Performs testing and analyzes results. Summarizes and presents results and conclusions.
• Will work hands on in project management opportunities.